Advertise your vacancies
Advertise your opportunities to our students and graduates on our online portal myCareer
myCareer is our brand new Careers & Employability online portal where you can add your vacancies directly and free of charge. myCareer is used by all Worcester students and graduates throughout their student journey, starting with searching for part time jobs, through to placement opportunities, and then finding their full time graduate jobs. Students receive alerts based on the types of jobs they're interested in, meaning interested students will be immediately notified of your opportunities.
You can submit and manage your adverts for:
- Graduate positions, with an immediate or future start date
- Part-time work suitable for vacations or alongside study
- Internships and placement
- Win-Win work experience projects
By posting vacancies with us you:
- agree to our Code of Practice
- understand that the University of Worcester takes reasonable steps to ensure that vacancies are advertised in accordance with current UK employment legislation. We reserve the right not to publicise a vacancy which we deem at risk of breaching this legislation or which is not in the best interests of our students and graduates.
We will check your vacancy before it is published to students and contact you if we need to clarify details about your opportunity.
In addition to posting your vacancies, you can also use myCareer to book your place at any of upcoming Careers Fairs and employer events!
Visit myCareer today to register your account!