Discover how your organisation can engage with and recruit our students and graduates
The University is Worcester is an outstanding university which unlocks the potential of our graduates. Students leave the University not just with a qualification, but with the knowledge and transferable skills that you are looking for in your recruits. We have a strong track record for supporting our graduates to progress into accomplished and meaningful careers.
Advertise your opportunities to our students and graduates on our online portal myCareer
myCareer is our Careers & Employability online portal where you can add your vacancies directly and free of charge. myCareer is used by all Worcester students and graduates throughout their student journey, starting with searching for part time jobs, through to placement opportunities, and then finding their full time graduate jobs. Students receive alerts based on the types of jobs they're interested in, meaning interested students will be immediately notified of your opportunities.
You can submit and manage your adverts for:
- Graduate positions, with an immediate or future start date
- Part-time work suitable for vacations or alongside study
- Internships and placements
By posting vacancies with us you:
- agree to our code of practice and code of practice for the promotion of unpaid internships & work experience
- understand that the University of Worcester takes reasonable steps to ensure that vacancies are advertised in accordance with current UK employment legislation. We reserve the right not to publicise a vacancy which we deem at risk of breaching this legislation or which is not in the best interests of our students and graduates.
Meet our students on campus
We can arrange for your organisation to have an information stand on campus to promote the opportunities your organisation has to offer. Please contact us for more information.
The University of Worcester Students' Union is keen to work with local community groups and charities to provide volunteering opportunities for students. You can find out more information on the Students' Union webpages.