Welcome to the Disability and Dyslexia Service
The Disability and Dyslexia Service offers confidential, one to one advice and guidance to students with disabilities, learning differences and medical conditions.
You can access support throughout your time as a student, from application through to completion of your course.
We can support you with:
- Advisory visits to the university before you submit your application
- Adjustments and support
- Screening and diagnosis for specific learning difficulties, such as dyslexia
- Liaison with academic staff regarding your support needs
- Signposting to other support services
- Support with applying for the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) and other funding options