Disability and Dyslexia Support
Welcome to the Disability and Dyslexia Support pages.
What support do we offer?
- Supporting disabled students with general enquiries
- Implementing special arrangements for lectures, exams and field trips. This might include notes in advance or special arrangements in exams.
- Where appropriate, we can arrange note takers, academic support tutors, library assistance, interpreters and transcribers.
- Help with applying for the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) which is there to fund these types of support in higher education.
- Limited loans of equipment
- Confidential advice and support for students and staff
- Training and awareness raising workshops
- Assistive technology
To contact the team directly email email@example.com or ring 01905 855531.
We meet with students in a confidential space in firstpoint. To book a Disability Advisor appointment please contact or visit firstpoint, which is open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, and is situated in the Peirson Study and Guidance Centre on St Johns Campus.
Telephone: 01905 542551 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed access guide to the Peirson Centre can be found on AccessAble.co.uk
To contact the team directly email email@example.com or ring 01905 855531