Welcome to the Disability and Dyslexia Service
The Disability and Dyslexia Service offers confidential, one-to-one advice and guidance to students with disabilities, learning differences and medical conditions.
You can access support throughout your time as a student, from application through to completion of your course.
We can support you with:
- Advisory visits to the university before you submit your application
- Adjustments and support
- Advise on screening and diagnosis for specific learning difficulties, such as dyslexia
- Liaison with academic staff regarding your support needs
- Signposting to other support services
- Support with applying for the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) and other funding options