Collection of Certificates
You can often arrange to collect your certificates or certain documents from firstpoint.
- If you are collecting a graduation certificate from this year’s ceremony, contact the Graduation Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificates may also be posted by prior arrangement; further information, including costs, can be found on the Registry Services webpage. When you receive your graduation invitation in the Summer, you will be given the option to have the certificate posted if you are not going to attend.
- If you have asked to pick up your certificate from firstpoint, you will be informed by email when it is available to collect. You will need to show valid photo ID; we will normally ask for your student ID card, but will accept a valid passport or driving licence.
Replacing a lost certificate or transcript
- If you are ordering a replacement certificate or transcript, please see the Replacement Documents webpage.
- When collecting any document from firstpoint you will be required to show valid photo ID; we will normally ask for your student ID card, but will also accept a valid passport or driving licence.
- Please do not visit the counter until you have received confirmation that your document is ready.
- If you want to arrange for someone else to collect a document on your behalf, please contact us in advance.