Reporting Breakages

Please don't worry too much, we know that breakages can happen. But it is important that you report it as soon as possible.

If you are living in University owned or managed accommodation, and something is not working, you need to report it to the maintenance team. Maintenance requests should be logged online; this can be done by logging onto your MyDay page and selecting ‘Maintenance Requests’.  

You can find guidance on this process on this document: how to log a job. 

If your request is urgent and outside of normal working hours, please contact Security, located at main reception on St John’s Campus. You can also telephone them on 01905 855000.