Council Tax Exemption Certificate

If you are a full time student, the University has prepared a document that confirms you are exempt from Council Tax payments for the duration of your studies. 

You can download the Council Tax Exemption Certificate from your SOLE page, under the ‘Living’ tab.

  • This might be a document that your landlord asks you to provide.
  • It might also be something that your parents need, for their Council Tax status.

If you require more information on Council Tax discounts for students, please visit the Government advice page.