Drugs and Alcohol Support

There are a number of resources you can access if you are struggling or are worried about someone else.

  • The University's Counselling and Mental Health Service would be happy to meet and discuss the situation, whether you are concerned about your own health or for someone else.  They offer 30-minute STAR [Support Triage Advise Refer] appointments, which can be booked online through the STAR booking webpage.
  • You can also access self help information to get started with advice and guidance, visit the Self Help webpages for more details.
  • There are a range of external services which offer tailored, independent support and more details can be access via the External Sources of Help webpages.
  • The Students' Union have also compiled some information and links on the topics of drugs advice and alcohol advice.