Parking on Campus
Students and staff are strongly encouraged to find other ways of travelling to and from campus than to travel by car. However, if you need to park on campus, there are two options available to you.
Student parking permits
- For information about costs, terms and conditions and car park locations, as well as a link to purchase your permit, please visit the University's parking permits webpage.
- Once you have ordered and paid for your permit online, you can collect it from firstpoint during our opening hours.
- If you lose your permit, you will need to pay a £10 replacement fee. Please visit firstpoint to arrange the replacement, which can usually be issued on the same day.
- To change the vehicle registration that you have registered to your permit, please visit the permits webpage again, log in through the "apply now" button and edit the details. They will update immediately. You can have up to two registrations per permit, but the physical permit must be in whichever vehicle you are parking on campus.
- Students should be aware that a permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- If you are a Blue Badge holder you are permitted to park free of charge, but you will still need to register and display a University of Worcester parking permit.
- Questions about parking permits should be sent via email to email@example.com.
Pay and Display
- Depending how often you are on campus, you may find that it is more cost effective to pay and display.
- The pay and display machines across campus are a mixture of cash only and contactless.
- Visit the car parking webpage for pay and display prices and a map of car park locations that highlight where the contactless payment machines are located.
- Questions about parking on campus should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.