Private Accommodation

Worcester is a great place to study and live. There are many private options available if you are not living in University Managed Accommodation. 

The University works closely with private landlords and Worcester City Council to ensure all student shared private residences are accredited and meet with current legislation.

Sometimes you may have issues with your landlord or might have concerns about your accommodation. The Academic and Welfare Adviser at the Students’ Union can offer you help and advice on private contracts, landlord/tenant grievances and general information. 

If you are looking for accommodation in the Worcester area, please visit our webpage about finding accommodation.