We value the diversity of our students and staff, and actively promote an inclusive learning environment by fostering positive relationships across the institution, celebrating diversity and challenging discrimination.
The Inclusion Toolkit has been designed as a set of resources to support embedding inclusion across all aspects of learning and teaching at the University of Worcester. It is intended to provide guidance and supporting information for staff.
By adopting an inclusive approach to all aspects of the student experience at the University, we aim to inspire all our students to work hard and achieve their full potential.
Most popular guides for staff:
- Inclusion at the University of Worcester
- Core inclusion toolkit documents
- A1 Design Inclusively
- A2 Teach Inclusively
- A3 Assess Inclusively
- A4 Develop Inclusive Learning Environments
Other useful information:
- The busy lecturer's guide to inclusive practice
- Staff guidance on inclusive assessment (this document is currently under review - September 2021)
- Effective assessment feedback guide
- Writing for web accessibility tips
- University of Worcester accessibility tools