Student Records

Student Records

The Student Records Office maintains students' personal and academic details and deals with all matters relating to student progression.

Please contact us if you have queries about any of the following:

  • Maintenance of student details, status and progression
  • Requesting authorisation to be absent from a course
  • Procedures for changing mode of attendance
  • Procedures for the suspension of study
  • Procedures for transferring to another course
  • Procedures for withdrawing from the University
  • Reference Requests
  • Examinations, including Examinations timetables
  • Submission of Independant Study Proposal Forms and Studies
  • Recording and publishing of module and course results
  • Graduation
  • Replacement Document Requests

For general queries, contact us on 01905 855333

If you have a specific enquiry, please refer to the Student Records Staff List for the contact details of the appropriate member of Student Records staff.