Staff Counselling

Staff Counselling

There are a number of possible sources of support for employees who wish to seek counselling:

Some General Practitioners offer counselling support, and even if your GP Practice does not have a counsellor, it can be helpful to visit your GP to talk through your wish to see a counsellor.

The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy  or 0870 443 5252 is a professional organization for counsellors. It can provide you with details of qualified counsellors in your area who work privately.

If you need to speak to a counsellor urgently, the Univeristy of Worcester Student Counselling Service may be able to help. This Service is primarily for students, but the Counsellor can normally offer a single session in which you can explore possible further options. The Counselling web pages, accessed through University of Worcester Home pages, provide information on many issues and give details on how to make an appointment.

Staff Counselling Policy & Operating Procedure